SPECIALIZING IN COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL FOUNDATION REPAIR SINCE 1968
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FREE INSPECTION THAT WE PROVIDE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AT NO EXTRA COST!
-TRUST OUR FOUNDATION REPAIR PROFESSIONAL TEAMS TO CARE OF ALL OF YOUR DESIRES! STRESS AND HASSEL FREE! TRUST THE PROFESSIONALS AND CALL US FOR YOUR FREE/NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE AND QUOTE!!
TRUST THE PROFESSIONALS AND CALL US FOR YOUR FREE/NO OBLIGATION ESTIMATE AND QUOTE!!
Contact Us : 727-447-5502
All Florida Ram Jack
16646 Scheer Blvd.
Hudson, FL 34667
Foundation work is definitely not a do-it-yourself project, so it makes good sense to get at least three licensed contractors to give you a detailed proposal along with an assessment of your issues. The average inspection takes about two hours. Ron Davidson of Ram Jack Systems also offers the following advice and precautionary measures:
- Educate yourself on foundation repair methods and ask a lot of questions. Don’t make your final decision based on advertising and cheap prices. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Don’t do business with a contractor that does not have their foundation repair methods evaluated by ICC-ES (International Code Council Evaluation Services). This nonprofit organization ensures that building products meet code compliance.
- In most areas of the country, a reputable contractor will have a clause for the depth of the hydraulic piling (typically 20 to 30 feet). Beyond that depth, there is usually an additional charge, ranging from $20 to $30 per foot. If a contractor has no depth clause, be cautious. It’s unlikely that the contractor would continue to operate at a loss, and would instead just stop at the depth that would guarantee a profit.
- Some foundation repair projects require removal of landscaping in the areas of the work, and the contractor typically won’t guarantee that a bush or shrub will survive after removal and replacement.
- Warranties or guarantees for foundation repair work are very important, so pay close attention to their terms. Remember that a warranty is only as good as the company that backs it. Look for a national company that can offer a warranty trust. This means that if the company goes out of business, there is a plan in place to provide follow-up service, if needed.
Find a Foundation Repair Contractor
All Florida Ram Jack Seawall & Bulkhead Repair ,Soil Stabilization, Seawall and Bulkhead Repair
Our Tampa, Florida soil stabilization company understands the special foundation needs of our customers living along the coast. For those living on or near beaches, seawalls are an important part of foundation safety.
Seawalls are built parallel to the coastline to provide safety on muddy or sandy beach areas, in addition to protecting coastal land sections from erosion. For coastal foundation support, our foundation reinforcement company offers coastal timber support as well as bulkhead seawall tieback.
Ram Jack Seawall Repair
Ram Jack Seawall offers a patent-pending repair method for concrete, steel, wood and vinyl seawalls. The system can often return crooked or leaning seawalls to their post-installation position. Ram Jack’s seawall repair methods can permanently stabilize seawalls, virtually eliminating the need for future repairs.
Timber Pile Support System
Erosion is prevalent on sandy soils and beaches, causing homes built on timber pilings to move and sink over time. Ram Jack installs both helical piers and piling brackets in order to keep the piling in place. We use standoff brackets to hold helicals in place throughout the lifting process. Ram Jack’s brackets keep the timber pilings straight, without any tilting.
Bulkhead Tie-back Support System
Ram Jack installs helical piers and seawall brackets to repair bowing concrete and vinyl seawalls. The brackets can also be installed during seawall construction to prevent bowing from the start. The helicals are driven deep into the soil to hold the pressure from the wall and straighten it. Ram Jack includes a five-year warranty on the seawall brackets. These seawall brackets are a unique patent-pending design by our Tampa foundation repair company.
What causes foundation failure?
There are many causes of foundation failure, here are some examples
Soil type – especially expansive clay soil,slope failure, mass wasting,poor construction,
poorly compacted fill material,erosion,transpiration and sinkhole problem.
Reliability. When you’re looking for a company to repair your foundation, reliability is what matters.Reliability of the company, Reliability of the repair, and Reliability of the warranty. Over 40 years of experience has perfected Ram Jack products to meet or exceed code requirements for commercial and residential applications. In fact, ICC Evaluation Services, Inc. (ICC-ES), has confirmed specific Ram Jack foundation products comply with the provisions in their AC-10 code.
Your warranty is backed by the strength of your local participating Ram Jack company and, when registered, backed by the Ram Jack Dealers Association National Limited Warranty Trust. This Ram Jack Dealers Association National Limited Warranty Trust allows Ram Jack customers to have access to warranty repairs, if they should arise, regardless of the status of your installing Ram Jack dealer.
Many companies offer a warranty… but what happens to that warranty if the company is out of business, is sold or the owner retires? If the company or franchise no longer exists you have no one to call in the event there is a warranty issue. The National Limited Warranty Trust allows you to RELY on Ram Jack for the life of your installing dealers warranty!
Ram Jack Foundation Solutions has been a pioneer in the foundation repair industry since 1968. This unique National Limited Warranty Trust was developed by the Ram Jack Dealers Association to extend the confidence we have in our product to you.
The exhibit floor will feature the latest industry trends and developments.
03 – 05 January 2014
Tampa Convention Center Tampa, United States Of America Trade Visitors Designers & Remodelers, Interior Designers, Luxury Home Builders, Architects, Other professionals involved in home remodeling & General Public are the target visitors.
Trade Visitors Designers & Remodelers, Interior Designers, Luxury Home Builders, Architects, Other professionals involved in home remodeling & General Public are the target visitors.